We Believe In Providing Equal Growth Opportunities To All Of Our Employees
We strongly believe that if you invest in your team, they will be happier and perform better.
That is why we have developed a straight-forward upward mobility structure. All of our employees are given equal opportunities based on our four core values; criteria-based growth, no-seniority promotion, no-politics promotion, and performance-based promotion. We have a culture that fosters growth, incentivizes performance and develops talent. Our team are part of a family that help each other become better everyday!
See if you meet the requirements for any of our positions!.
If so, fill the form below for consideration and our team should be contacting you within five business days from the day you apply.
Job summaryOur Sales Associates are responsible for shaping the customer experience, driving sales and providing quality customer service. Our ideal candidate will be competitive, work well in a team environment and looking to grow into a sales team leader or management role. We need leaders who are goal oriented, can set the pace for junior staff, and who possess the knowledge and know how to train others.
- 1 year experience in a customer service, retail or sales i preferred. Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus.
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Must be comfortable addressing and engaging our customers
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Must be able to stand for two hours at a time
- Must comply with SOP and Quality Assurance Guidelines on a daily basis
- Drives sales via friendly and professional interaction with our customers
- Access to a reliable transportation
- Must be computer literate, mobile device knowledge is a plus
- All candidates for employment must be 18 years of age or older
Job summaryThis role will be responsible for providing support for all internal and external customers by using excellent, overall product detail knowledge, as well as communicating effectively with other members of our customer service, and operations teams. It is essential that candidates for the position have positive attitudes towards all customers and thrive in team environments.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications
- Customer service associates handle consumer inquiries and are responsible for troubleshooting
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Customer service associates ensure proper product presentation
- Inventory oversight
- Participate in sales driving events to maximize sales
- Interact with customers in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in a customer service or client relations is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate with customers/employees to clarify issues and resolve conflicts.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Bilinguals welcome
- Applicants must have work authorization within the United States
Job summaryOur team of Brand Ambassadors host events, trade shows, and pop-up shops across the Austin area to bring brand awareness for our clients. Our Brand Ambassadors act as the face of our clients and interact with our customers at our events. We are looking for outgoing candidates with excellent written and verbal communication skills, who will lead presentations about the current campaigns we market.
Other key skills for qualifying candidates will include:
- Computer literacy (MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Capable of providing clear and consistent marketing demonstrations
- Great interpersonal skills, comfortable providing knowledgeable responses to inquiries
- Setup, breakdown, and display maintenance during events
- Generate increased product buzz, distribute promotional materials to clients and customers
- Complete new client applications, drive sales through friendly presentations
- Track marketing data, and client information for individual events
- Maintain marketing collateral, track product inventory
- Excellent teamwork skills, maintains clear communication channels with upper management
Job summaryAt Atomic Interactions we boast a strong history of entrepreneurial opportunities by using our unique learning experience, innovation and new value creation alongside our promote from with training model. Our Management Training Program will emphasize on the improvement and performance of our employees. It is an education process which will involve the sharpening of skills and concepts, changing of attitude and gaining more knowledge to enhance performance.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Work with management to develop and implement actions to protect assets and profitability.
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age and already eligible to work in the USA
- You’ll need to have a reliable work history and be responsible and punctual
- You’ll need a professional attitude and professional communication skills
- A solid work ethic, positive attitude and desire to succeed are expected
- A student mentality and ability to accept feedback and coaching are also expected
- Train and instruct the retail sales team about product offerings, key features and services
- Generate buzz around brands and new products
- Lead on-site product demonstrations for our customers
- Develop partnerships with retail personnel
- Encourage an innovative consumer buying experience
- Act as a subject expert via working knowledge on product line
- Encourage consumers to interact with new client products and services
- Create an upbeat brand experience for our loyal consumers
- Computer literate (MacOS, Windows), tech and social media savvy
- 1+ years of retail, visual merchandising or brand ambassador experience
- Comfortable using various mobile devices and providing knowledge on an array of devices
- Charismatic, energetic and great at working in team spaces
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of leading product demonstrations and using marketing collateral to design engaging displays
Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It's about impact, influence and inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, and you have to inspire teammates.
That is why our daily activities are strongly conducted through planning, executing and evaluating. We gear our training towards our team. We want to ensure our future managers get to experience the work from entry level to leadership. They will meet like-minded people during team building phase, hence building confidence in their leadership skills by managing a team from early on.